Insightt’s Mid Month report provides our clients and partners with information on listing and sales activity within the Greater Toronto Area for the first 15 days of the month. Our data insights provide perspective on how the housing market is performing to assist with better forecasting and understanding the current housing market trends and dynamics. We have included a link to download our report click here to download our report.
Provided below are the key highlights for April 2021:
- New Listings in the first half of April were down by only 3.3% when compared to the first 15 days of March 2021
- Condos sales are off to slow start for the first half of April when compared tolast month ( March 2021 - first 15 days)
- The Selling price to list price for April for condos is currently at 105.1% ( April 2020 = 99.0% and March 2021 = 104.8%)
- Average price is on its way back up and is currently 19.0% higher than April of2020.
- The average days on market to sell a condo is at 11.3 days ( April 2020 =18.8 days and March 2021 = 12.7 days)
- New listings are down 17.1% for the first 15 days of the April when compared to the previous month
- April sales are down 15.3% when compared to March 2021
- The Selling price to list price for April for is currently at 105.1% ( April 2020 = 99.0% and March 2021 = 104.8%)
- The average days on market to sell a Residential Freehold is at 9.6 days( April 2020 = 20.2 days and March 2021 = 9.0 days)
While the GTA market remains red hot, Insightt is forecasting that the sales for the month of April will not surpass the record setting March we have just seen.